Call Us: 204 667 2038
Here is an outline of what we, Munroe Dental Centre, are doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19, and what you should be doing.
What we are doing
- Our team is receiving on-going briefings to maintain the most relevant level of knowledge.
- We are updating out operation protocols continuously to be in line with the latest information.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including door handles, public washrooms, etc.) and continue to use hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Common areas such as reception area and doorknobs are wiped down every hour throughout the day.
- We have increased the availability of antibacterial hand sanitizers for use by patient and staff.
- To reduce the likelihood of spreading illness, we are asking employees to stay home at the first sign of illness (fever, cough, sore throat, etc.)
What you can do
- We're asking any patients who have any signs of illness to please reschedule their appointments. Patients who present themselves with any signs of symptoms of illness will be asked to have their appointments rescheduled. In case of emergencies, please discuss with your dentist or a team member so that we can evaluate and address the situation on a case-by-case basis.
- Cancellation fees will be waived for the time being.
- We have provided hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes at our clinic. Please feel free to use them when you visit our clinic.
We remind you that the best way to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is to wash your hands and avoid touching your face.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
In the meantime, thank you and stay healthy!