Interested in learning about your options for cosmetic dental treatments, and what sorts of conditions they can address? Our Winnipeg dentists provide some information to get you started below!
Learn to love your smile!
Listed below are some of the services we can offer to help restore your smile and help you feel more confident! At Munroe Dental Centre, our team of dentists can perform a range of cosmetic dental services to alter the look of your smile.
If you are considering teeth whitening services, there are two types available to choose from.
- In-office teeth whitening: This is done with the use of a strong whitening solution and a bright light. This method is designed to produce immediate results so that you can leave the office with a new, bright smile within a short period.
- Customized take-home whitening kits: This method of treatment is more gradual. The whitening gel is not as effective as the gel that our dentists use in the office. However, if you're looking for a more hands-on alternative that you can handle yourself at home, this choice might be better suited for you.
With our teeth whitening services, we can help you remove any discolourations on your teeth and brighten your smile in a safe, convenient way!
A dental implant is a natural-looking solution to fix gaps in your smile caused by missing teeth. It is an artificial tooth root made of titanium that is surgically anchored to your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge in place.
- In addition to patients with tooth gaps, patients who have weak teeth may also benefit from dental implants, as long as their bone structure is still intact.
- The entire dental implant procedure is labour-intensive and can take two to nine months. Depending on your treatment strategy, it will change. Normally, it takes two months for the replacement teeth to be fitted and adjusted.
- Treatment reactions differ from patient to patient, and the same can be said about the healing process. Healing can last anywhere from six weeks to several months.
Veneers are tiny porcelain pieces that resemble teeth. Porcelain veneers may be the solution for you if you have teeth that are severely stained, severely discoloured, too small, too large, worn down, or chipped. Before they are bonded to the front of your teeth, our dentists make the veneers to precisely match the shape and colour of your natural teeth.
Depending on the condition of your teeth, veneers may be a better option for you other than whitening or other cosmetic treatments.
Do you have severely worn down, missing, or badly damaged teeth? If so, a full-mouth restoration may correct all of these issues for you. A full-mouth restoration will combine a variety of cosmetic dental procedures to enhance your smile.